A Luxury Launch with Jet Set Styling
The Caprice offers you the opportunity to recreate the Jet Set lifestyle in this stylish contemporary launch.
Built using modern materials, this boat combines contemporary convenience with a 1960s appearance, making it stand out from the crowd.
Power options available to suit a gentle day cruise or a higher speed outing.
|Propulsion||Electric, Diesel or Petrol|
Each boat is hand built with love and care by our skilled craftsman. With more than 90 years of experience over four generations, Landamores take great pride in producing beautifully finished boats. British boatbuilding at its best.
Enjoy life on the water in peace and tranquillity, with no engine noise or plumes of diesel smoke. Electric propulsion is environmentally friendly and the future of boating and, with the correct electrical propulsion package, there is no need to compromise on performance.
Every one of our commissions is built specifically for its new owner. Personalised options are available throughout the build to ensure that your new boat is the perfect fit.
- GRP Hull – Choice of Colours
- Hardwood Coamings and Rubbing Strakes
- Stainless Steel Custom Stem Head Fitting
- Stainless Steel Tiller Arm With Wooden Handle
- Stainless Steel Rudder and Skeg
- 3 Stainless Steel Cleats
- Ensign Staff and Socket
- 6 Stainless Steel Fender Eyes
- 4 Stainless Steel Fairleads
- 6 Fenders
- Electric Bilge Pump
- 2 Mooring Lines
- Battery Isolators
- Fire Extinguisher
- Stainless Steel Snore Hole
- Antifouling – Choice of Colours
- Owners Manual
Options (click to read)
- Diesel or Petrol Propulsion
- Custom Trailer
- Wheel Steering
- Pram Hood
- Seat Cushions
- LED Navigation Lights
- Custom Sign Writing
- 12V and USB Sockets
- Folding Table
- Tonneau Cockpit Cover
- Epoxy Coating below the waterline