A Transom Launch of Classic Proportions
At just 16ft the Mayfly offers a style and elegance with a hardwood Mahogany transom and coaming. The cockpit has a forward thwart and side benches and there are numerous steering options from tiller steering to a pedestal wheel.
Each boat is hand built with love and care by our skilled craftsman. With more than 90 years of experience over four generations, Landamores take great pride in producing beautifully finished boats. British boatbuilding at its best.
Enjoy life of the water in peace and tranquillity, with no engine noise or plumes of diesel smoke. Electric propulsion is environmentally friendly and the future of boating and, with the correct electrical propulsion package, there is no need to compromise on performance.
Every one of our commissions is built specifically for its new owner. Personalised options are available throughout the build to ensure that your new boat is the perfect fit.
- GRP Hull – Choice of Colours
- Stainless Steel Custom Stem Head Fitting
- Teak Rubbing Strakes
- Stainless Steel Rudder and Skeg Plate for Rudder Protection
- 3 Stainless Steel Cleats
- Stainless Steel Tiller Arm with Wooden Handle
- Electric Bilge Pump
- Battery Isolator
- 6 Stainless Steel Fender Eyes
- Stainless Steel Snore Hole
- 6 Fenders
- 2 Mooring Lines
- Owners Manual
- Antifouling – Choice of Colours
- Fire Extinguisher
- 4 Stainless Steel Fairleads
- Flagpole and Ensign Socket
- Hardwood Coamings
Options (click to read)
- Custom Trailer
- Column Steering
- Pram Hood
- Full Set of Cushions
- LED Navigation Lights
- Custom Sign Writing
- USB Socket
- Folding Table
- Tonneau Cockpit Cover
- Epoxy Coating Below the Waterline
- Synthetic Teak
Benefitting from a GRP deck and hull with enough hardwood trim to be a classic.