A Traditionally Styled Counter Stern Launch
The Frolic 18 offers classic styling in this neat open cockpit day launch, perfect for exploring the small meanders of river networks and inland lakes.
Its interior is designed with twin bench seats and a forward thwart, perfect for taking in the scenery. The low wash hull is well suited to electric propulsion and will take you on peaceful adventures with friends and family, allowing you to enjoy the sounds of wildlife as you meander along the river.
|Propulsion||Electric, diesel or petrol|
Meandering With Ease
This boat is the perfect boat for a meander down the river – the style, comfort and specifications means that it makes an ideal vessel for a river cruise.
Have you longed for a classic, custom made boat? Look no further, the Frolic 18 is handmade from scratch for your needs. Show off this traditionally Styled Counter Stern Launch to your family and friends.
Easily manoeuvrable for a lone occupant or with a friend or two, this craft has comfortable twin bench seats situated at the perfect height to take in the view as you cruise.
- GRP Hull – Choice of colours
- Hardwood Coamings and Rubbing Strakes
- Stainless Steel Custom Stem Head Fitting
- Stainless Steel Tiller Arm With Wooden Handle
- Stainless Steel Rudder and Skeg
- 3 Stainless Steel Cleats
- Ensign Staff and Socket
- 6 Stainless Steel Fender Eyes
- 4 Stainless Steel Fairleads
- 6 fenders
- Electric Bilge Pump
- 2 Mooring Lines
- Battery Isolators
- Fire Extinguisher
- Stainless Steel Snore Hole
- Antifouling – Choice of Colours
- Owners Manual
Options (click to read)
- Diesel or Petrol Propulsion
- Custom Trailer
- Wheel Steering
- Pram Hood
- Seat Cushions
- LED Navigation Lights
- Custom Sign Writing
- 12V and USB Sockets
- Folding Table
- Tonneau Cockpit Cover
- Epoxy Coating below the waterline